Hi All, Just revisiting Mom's email about the plans and the question of possibly adding on a beach trip. Theoretically, we'd love to go to the beach post-reunion. However, we don't know at this point if we will be able to do that and I'm not sure when we'll know. We have many unknowns right now!! The biggest of those has to do with when we'll move. The kids don't finish school here until June 25th (UGH). And then we'd still have to move, which would likely be right around that time. Actually though, right now we are thinking we'd rather move sooner - maybe even asap - so that the kids would be finishing the school year in Framingham rather than here. If that's the case, we're more likely to be able to do a beach trip (altho maybe not all of us - Katie may need to get back to a job, hopefully. Maybe Maggie too!) because the move will be behind us. Framingham gets out of school about a week earlier, altho the final date depends on any snow days used. SO ANYWAY, hopefully I'll be able to be a little more certain about whether or not we can do a beach trip iwthin a few weeks. Right now it's hard to know since there is basically nothing on the market in Framingham that we'd want to buy. I sure hope that changes in the next month or so! I realize I should have posted this on the blog but find that I don't really know how to get to it....I'm lame, I realize. Oh wait, maybe i just found it. OK I'll attempt to post it there but also send this. LOL xoxo Ali
Hi All, Just revisiting Mom's email about the plans and the question of possibly adding on a beach trip. Theoretically, we'd love to go to the beach post-reunion. However, we don't know at this point if we will be able to do that and I'm not sure when we'll know. We have many unknowns right now!! The biggest of those has to do with when we'll move. The kids don't finish school here until June 25th (UGH). And then we'd still have to move, which would likely be right around that time. Actually though, right now we are thinking we'd rather move sooner - maybe even asap - so that the kids would be finishing the school year in Framingham rather than here. If that's the case, we're more likely to be able to do a beach trip (altho maybe not all of us - Katie may need to get back to a job, hopefully. Maybe Maggie too!) because the move will be behind us. Framingham gets out of school about a week earlier, altho the final date depends on any snow days used.
ReplyDeleteSO ANYWAY, hopefully I'll be able to be a little more certain about whether or not we can do a beach trip iwthin a few weeks. Right now it's hard to know since there is basically nothing on the market in Framingham that we'd want to buy. I sure hope that changes in the next month or so!
I realize I should have posted this on the blog but find that I don't really know how to get to it....I'm lame, I realize. Oh wait, maybe i just found it. OK I'll attempt to post it there but also send this. LOL
xoxo Ali